PatientShare enables secure patient directed sharing of clinical data. Studies have shown that engaging patients in their own care lead to improved outcomes. For any patient with multiple chronic conditions, engaging both the patient and their entire care team, including family members, will improve outcomes from multiple perspectives. It will lower the cost of health care for both patients and providers.
PatientShare is not only about patient benefits. Most participants in the healthcare industry will benefit from seamless data exchange. Hospitals struggle with post-acute transitions of care, many specialists struggle with inadequate information, and costs are unnecessarily multiplied due to lack of accurate information, just to name a few.
PatientShare includes an enterprise FHIR server and API. Configurations can support both organizational policy exchange and patient directed exchange to better address gaps in care and improve trusted data flow.
There are many gaps in care today that can be solved by true seamless data exchange. Please contact us to learn how PatientShare can enable your practice today.
- Access to care
- Eliminates roadblocks
- Empowers patients
- Enables productive encounters
- Engage family support
- Encourages innovation
- Improves health
- Reduce cost
- Enable patient choice and transparency
Standards-based FHIR API
- Access when needed
- Access discrete data points
- Removes institutional roadblocks
- Secure, private, transparent
- Ability to revoke sharing
- Allows patients to choose when, what and who to share their data with
- Enables patients to delegate decision making about sharing
- Seamless interoperability
- Truly collaborative care
- Simplifies engagement with specialists or dual-location care
- Support patient feedback
- Enables innovation ecosystem
- Key to reducing cost of healthcare
PatientShare integrates with any health data repository.
With PatientShare, health data follows the individual!
- Allows the patient secure access to their own records
- Provides a secure, seamless, approach for the patient to easily share their records as they choose
- Provides a means for a patient-centered record to securely move across health care systems
- Enables collaboration across disconnected health care systems
- Is all standards-based and uses V4 of the FHIR API
The PatientShare system can be configured to support both organizational authorized exchange and patient-directed exchange to specifically address the current challenges for transitions of care.